Custom made catch up your character and paint on salt pepper shaker



You can let me know
what the design and color as you wish:
hair color
skin color
dress style and color
suite style and color
Any accessories such as flower on hair, necklace, bracelet
feel free to let me know your thought


♥.•´`..•♥.•´`••.•♥.•´`••.•♥

They can be used for so many thing!!!
- cake topper
- salt and pepper shaker
- photo holder
- place card holder
- christmas ornament

♥.•´`..•♥.•´`••.•♥.•´`••.•♥

This salt pepper shaker can be adorn with polymer clay
which you can find at a shop or you may order from me

♥.•´`..•♥.•´`••.•♥.•´`••.•♥

Aluminum wire art you can handcraft by yourself and add
some sparkling by add some crystal on your wire art
or you may order from me

♥.•´`..•♥.•´`••.•♥.•´`••.•♥

The also look great in any floral arrangement and decorate them
with handcrafted wire to place a card

♥.•´`..•♥.•´`••.•♥.•´`••.•♥

After your wedding you can put them as Christmas ornament
on your Christmas tree

♥.•´`..•♥.•´`••.•♥.•´`••.•♥





Ceramic salt and pepper shaker or you can use
as wedding cake topper



I sculpt a dress for this bride and groom
using polymer clay and add crystal



Hair clip and suit also sculpted from polymer clay



you can create your own topper cake in the style of dress
and color as your wish



after you painted just spray gloss finish protected
for a polish look



Bride is pepper has 2 hole on the top
Groom is salt has 1 hole on the top



you can put them as photo holder
just put a wire photo holder on the hole
so you can have a photo holder to
honor your wedding



Heart shaped wire photo holder
you can handcraft wire photo holder by yourself
and I also have it in my shop




I can made a dog, cat, animals all kind of
breeds and color





Beside of salt and pepper shaker human I also can made dog, cat or animals

I sculpt pet from polymer clay, if freehand sculpt so I can made into
all kind of breeds and colors simply send me your pet picture
and the rest I will do






They also great for flower arrangement with a
aluminum wire art
which you can them yourself
or may order from me I also have
them for sale



after your wedding you can put them as
Christmas Ornament



I also have unpainted salt pepper shaker for you paint
you can create your own art piece with any design
upon your imagination

In this picture I create Gothic day of dead style for Halloween party


0 comments:

Post a Comment