Unpainted Sweetie Couple or Family

This unpainted salt and pepper shaker sweet couple and lovely family made out from ceramic stoneware fired at 1,250 degrees.

Interior is clear under-glaze safe for food
Exterior is matt suitable to paint by acrylic color










Ready to Paint salt pepper shaker/Cake Topper

you can wash in detergent or shampoo many time as you wish
and re paint again

I recommend you should put white base foundation before paint
it make you paint smooth and bright



A set of salt pepper shaker consist of 2 pcs.
1 hole for salt
2 holes for pepper



At the bottom has soft silicone food grade stopper



Every piece will come with soft silicone stopper
2 color available

- White
- Black



Or you may have this unpainted in family

1 family may have parents and 2 children



I have 2 sizes unpainted, Size M and Size S

Size M is Parents
Size S is Children

You can specify quantity as you would like to have
just let me the number of Size M , Size S

I can arrange as you want



Parents tall 2.7" wide 1.1" weight 13 grams each
Children tall 2" wide 0.7" weight 11 grams each



This unpainted can wash for many time as you want

using detergent or shampoo and let it dry.

when you will paint again just put white base foundation
then paint and you can embellish your art piece
with acrylic powder, crystal, bead or any

Then spray glossy finish for shine and sparkling



I welcome for custom made wedding couple for
your wedding cake topper. Just let me know
hair color, skin color, style or dress

It is easier if you can send me a picture of you and dress



You can paint your girl gang just catch up your
gang character and paint them on



You can enjoy with unpainted couple salt pepper shaker
upon your imagination

Paint your unpainted in any occasion
such as wedding, anniversary, birthday, new year
christmas, halloween and more...



I can paint in many color and style of bride and groom

you can see what I have done at Wedding cake topper



I using polymer clay sculpt a dress for this bride
and groom
and hand embellish accessories for hair and dress




Fancy Gothic style day of dead
together forever couple



A pair of unpainted can paint in many style
such as Gothic style like in this picture



Hat, hand, flower and other I using polymer clay
hand sculpt and added to this unpainted



Asian family, parents and 5 children

or you can paint your family members, friends



I painted Asian family
Parents with 3 daughters and 2 sons



You can paint for your family members or friend
and if you you have a dog
I also have unpainted dog figurine



They can be used for so many thing!!!

- Cake Topper
- Salt and Pepper Shaker
- Photo Holder
- Place card holder
- Christmas Ornament



Ready to Paint is environmental friendly
non absorbent and dust free so you wash
many time as you wish



Photo clip for your wedding photo to honor of your anniversary!!!

Just put wire art on figurine head
you can handcraft wire by yourself or you can ask me

I can make handcrafted wire art in many style

if you request I can some picture that what I have done...



Card holder can be hold Note, Picture, Recipe Card
Table Number, Guest Name Table, Craft show signs and more...



Put your favorite picture or any message



after your wedding you can put them as ornament
for your Christmas tree



They also look great in any floral arrangement or
poke them into cupcakes or arrange as cake topper



Bride and Groom with wire card holder
include in flower arrangement



Aluminum wire photo holder is handcrafted by me

I have 2 designs Princess crown and Love with heart

if you interest please see in my shop



Wire photo holder can put your wedding photo or message

0 comments:

Post a Comment